In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its development regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website that they provide or will provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
The users, expressly and freely and unequivocally agree that their personal data are processed by the provider to perform the following purposes:
- 1.Commercial advertising communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes commercial communication possible. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the partners or partners with whom it has reached some commercial promotion agreement among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the provider sector.
- 2. Perform statistical studies.
- 3. To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- 4. Forward the newsletter on the website.
Professional Consulting, expressly informs and guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third companies, and that whenever there was to be any kind of transfer of personal data, in advance, the express, informed, And unequivocal on the part of the holders.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In case all data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to their needs.
Professional Consulting, guarantees in all cases the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms established in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Personal Data Protection (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- 1. E-Mail: email@example.com
In the same way, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe from all emails sent by Professional Consulting.
Likewise, Professional Consulting has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.